Sunday, August 19, 2007

Visiting SLC

We spent last week in Utah visiting family and friends. The Henderson family was hosting our first annual Dean Henderson Invitational golf tournament, and that event coupled with Uncle Gary and Aunt Karen's "welcome home" from their mission to the Ivory Coast, Africa, was enough to justify the trip. The golf tournament was fun, and rather surprisingly, I wasn't completely awful. Gary and Karen also gave great talks and it was nice to see them after a couple of years. We also had the chance to have a little BBQ with friends and visit Steve and Shana's house.

Stacy with our beautiful nieces, Noelle and Olivia

Court's not actually crying here, he's just making a funny face in an attempt to get Tiana to give him an animal cookie

Trav Dogg and Stacy

Stacy, Grandma Marj and Me

The Girls: Tawni, Stacy, Tiana and Mom

With Johnny, Ashley, Sophie, Erica, Jason, Ster, Brandi, Lilly, Rett, Jill, Stacy and Me at a BBQ in Johnny's backyard.

2 comments:

Heidi Louise said...

Hendu... what's up? Too bad we missed you at the reunion. How have you been? Seriously, I think it's been like 10 years since I last saw you. I can't believe how grown up your sisters look. Tell them Hi for me... and how is Kimo? I hope life is treating you well!

Tyler and Stacy: said...

Belnap! What the hell is up? Ten years, that sounds about right? How ya been?

I just added a link to your blog so I'll be keeping up on your activities.