Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Condolences to BBells

I just read that B's boyfriend, Delonte West, has been traded to the Cleveland Cavaliers. As you may or may not know, B and Delonte have had an ongoing relationship for some time now. When she first revealed her crush to me, I have to admit I was skeptical. At first glance, he appeared to be a 6'4" version of Lucky the Leprechaun (especially in that Celtic green). But subsequent viewings have allowed me to see what B saw all along: the angular jawline of Tom Welling, the stunning cheekbones of Brad Pitt, the dreamy eyes of George Clooney, and the taut and chiseled buns of Aaron Bellessa. Really, when you throw in the crossover and ability to hit the 3, the guy is the complete package.



So, my condolences, BBells. No longer will you get to cheer your boyfriend on from Key Arena or enjoy romantic after-game trysts at the McDonald's drive-through. We'll see if you can make the long distance thing work; and if not, I hear Robert Swift is available and also loves McDonald's.

2 comments:

Bbells said...

Hell no will I ever replace Delonte!! He did ask me to move with him but my loyalties lie with Seattle.

john said...

ginger is pretty hot though. like the tats. I'd take him.