Sunday, July 20, 2008

G&E were in town

Those infamous non-bloggers Jason and Erica just paid us a visit and we had a great time. Unfortunately, we didn't take many pictures as we're having problems with our camera (the battery seems to die in about 10 minutes). So I guess you'll just get to see the few that we actually did end up taking.

Eating brunch

We've lived in Seattle for over three years and never been on the monorail until last weekend

This is one of the boats from "The Deadliest Catch" that we saw while on a little boat tour

I wish I had a picture from our dinner with Erica's family, because for me that was the highlight of their visit. Erica's dad Frank is an absolute riot to have dinner with -- he had me and Stacy laughing the whole time. In fact, if I could choose three people to have dinner with, and I know people typically choose really cool historical figures, but I would probably go with Rett in his storytelling prime (roughly 9th grade), Frank circa now, and George Michael Bluth.

7 comments:

RETTJ16 said...

I am honored to be in your three but don't kid yourself I've still got it.

RETTJ16 said...

Wow, i was suprised to see Rett on that list! What a great honor...for me to be married to the guy!!! I mean, i would have picked Williams or Okur...but still! :)jk

Ashley C. said...

So fun. wish we were there too. If you have dinner with all those people can i at least sit at the next table just to hear all the good stories as an eavesdropper? ah forget asking- i just will.

mandy & ben said...

I really dig the deadliest catch and have ment to check out the boat for awhile now, glad you got to go.

Ashlee said...

Hey Stacey! It's Ashlee (Penrod) I am so glad I found your blog. How are you? We need to catch up. It has been a long time.

Kysha said...

Putting Erica's dad in the same class as Rett in his prime and George Michael Bluth is quite the compliment.

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Looks fun! We need to come visit sometime! Hows school?