Saturday, November 15, 2008

Who am I Mary Poppins? I guess so....

So way back in September my sister asked me to fly to Utah for a week and watch her kids while she and her husband went to Lake Powell. And being the awesome sister that I am, I obliged. My days consisted of getting up early (too early), making breakfast, packing lunches, styling hair, brushing teeth, carpooling to and from school, and helping with homework. We had a good time, almost too much of a good time because I decided to throw all my sister's rules out the window.........but don't tell my sister that!


Olivia before school. She dressed and did her hair by herself everyday. She is getting so big!


Before school, it was black day, so she chose the outfit. Miss Monet is doing a clear representation of herself......she is trouble!


Green day, Noelle chose the green bow.


Both Olivia and Noelle had soccer games on Saturday. Olivia is really aggressive out on the field and had an assist. And every time Noelle would kick the ball, she would stop and look at me with a huge smile on her face. It was so cute.


Olivia in action!


Noelle kicked the ball and missed.....oops!


That weekend Tyler came down to celebrate the blessing of Tiana and Shane's new baby boy.


Us as a faux family


We saw this sign on the way home from the baby blessing. Now we know what people in Syracuse do for fun.


My brother, Jeramy, and kis cute kids, Kohen and Riley.


End it on a good note, this picture is for Tyler. Monet is so funny, one day I was singing like Aurora from Sleeping Beauty and Monet said, "Stace, stop singing....that's annoying!"

Overall, we stayed up late, rented lots of movies, and ate way too much candy. I can't wait to continue the fun on December 21st, but who's counting!?!

No comments: