Friday, January 16, 2009

Some Pics From Utah

We had an unfortunate incident where our camera was stepped on and broken. Thus, we have no pictures from our trip to Utah, other than these which Tiana sent me the other day via email. She told me to put them on the blog because they are "much more fun than my top fifty bands." So, here you go, some pictures.

Out to lunch at some place that I can't recall the name of

Tiana and Tawni taught some dance clinic with a few of the kids from So You Think You Can Dance -- certainly a highlight in both of their lives

Me holding the result of a radical science experiment whereby Tiana's husband Shane was recreated in the form of a baby (Tiana's son Kupono)

Hanging with Grandma Henderson at the family Christmas party

8 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Hey cute little Stacy! You should only be about 6 years old, but here you are an adult with a blog! I saw your blog on Shanna'a and just had to visit! It is so fun to reconnect with all of you.
-Melissa (Pearson)

Stacy said...

Oh wow Melissa it's been a long time. It's true, I've grown up. According to my birth certificate, I'm 26 years old but for some reason, I still act like a 6 year old! It's weird how that happens. Please check out our blog anytime, and if you ever get the chance, come visit us here in Seattle. It is nice to reconnect with you, and please tell everyone hello from us.

P.S. You have a very cute family!

Whitney said...

You were in Utah? Hope all was good. Good luck to both of you with school.

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Hey guys! Brad was excited he got to see you while you were in town! I wish I could have tagged along.

You've got a crazy busy school schedule Stacy! But I will admit, I'm super jealous and would trade you spots any day! Good luck with your classes!:)

Melissa Miller said...

Oh my goodness, I love Seattle. Matt and I went there on our honeymoon (12 years ago!) and have been back a few times. We seriously should have a little get together next time you and Shana come to Utah. I can't believe Sophie is a grandma, that blows my mind!

Shana said...

love the new header. I also wanted you to check out the blog link I put on my blog called pink bites. She is from Seattle. I'm going to try to make her hummus.

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacy! Good to see what you are up to! You look beautiful-as always! I can't believe how much you and Shana look alike! I've added you to my blog, hope that's ok!

Heidi Louise said...

Are you kidding me? I can't believe how grown up and big all your siblings are... but most importantly you guys are all so beautiful. I'm sad I missed you while you were here in Utah. Maybe one of these days we will be able to hang out... and Stay next time let me know and I will work you a deal on what you have been asking me about(that totally sounds like I am either your pimp or your drug dealer... let minds wander). LOL