1. It was officially my last day of class and now I only need to take boards to receive my LPN!
2. I had lunch with Tyler at Taco Time (I forgot how delicious the crisp bean burrito was).
3. I got a phone call from one of my best friends from high school saying she is pregnant. She is the first and I am very excited for her.
4. After clinicals today, I crashed on the couch and napped for over two hours.
I am feeling refreshed.
2 months ago
6 comments:
Congrats on being done with you LPN!
Yes, Congrats! How exciting!
Oh, and who is pregnant?
way to go stace. and taco time ...that sounds delish, always nice to spend time with the hubby.
glad you got to rest!
I was wondering how your nursing school was going. Yay for you. I am envious of the nap.
Ok, I debated telling you this. If you REALLY want to win that sweater, you must post a link on your page. At the bottom of her post just click where it says post a link. It's just that easy! Now, if you win....you owe me.
Post a Comment