Thursday, September 16, 2010

Via Chicago

So we're alive, barely. Not much going on around here, just a lot of work and wishing the Cougars were better than they are. A couple of months ago we went to Chicago, where the Ahlstrom clan was nice enough to let us crash with them for a few days. We had a great time and checked out the Sears tower (the glass boxes on the observation deck were quite the experience), Wrigley Field and Wrigleyville (pretty much the greatest neighborhood on earth), Frontera Grill (a Rick Bayless restaurant I've been wanting to go to for a long time), and for some reason watched them shoot Transformers 3 downtown (I still have no idea why we did that), among other things. Anyway, blah, blah, blah, pictures.















3 comments:

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

And yes ladies, that is Josh Duhamel and Tyrese. At one point, I made eye contact with Josh and he gave me this how-can-I-take-you-home-with-me look. Who is this guy? Couldn't he see I was piggy backing with my husband just so I could see over the crowd of screaming teens and moms? Doesn't he only go for strippers these days anyway!?! Wait a minute......

E.F.G. said...

we heart Chicago and we heart you!so glad you're blogging again. i've missed you terribly.