Monday, August 6, 2007

The Tillamook Factory


Stacy and I enjoy our ice cream cones

Lilly tries her first pickle

A look onto the factory floor

Brandi, Stacy and Brittney posing with a cow at the entrance

Visiting the world famous Tillamook cheese factory in Tillamook, OR was a highlight of the trip. The factory had several exhibits and displays which explained the cheese making process. There were areas around the factory where you could see onto the factory floor and watch the workers who are responsible for their tasty dairy products. The factory also had an ice cream parlor with fresh Tillamook ice cream and a cafe where you could order food items featuring Tillamook cheese. I had a ham and cheese and Stacy ordered a cheeseburger. We also tasted some of their ice cream. I had German Chocolate Cake and Stacy went with Huckleberry Pie.

1 comment:

Bbells said...

I believe it was actually Marion Berry pie...either way it was delicious!!