Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A day with T&T

Tyler's mom booked a long layover to Seattle so she decided to bring Tawni and Travis along for a mini vacation. The only problem was that they decided to reroute Tammy's plane so when they landed in Seattle, Tyler picked up Tawni and Travis at they airport and then Tammy had to fly to Cincinnati........so sad! And although it would have been more enjoyable to have the "crazy pinapple" tag along with us, we still had a blast with Tawns and T-dogg! I love it when Tyler's family comes to visit because we plan our whole day around what we are going to eat and while we are eating we are planning our next meal. I love it, and I love that they don't make me feel guilty about it!


Me and Tawni at our favorite brunch spot, Portage Bay Cafe

Tyler and Travis at PBC

Me and Tawni trying to stay warm at the Mariners game. It was raining like crazy! I think they won......

Tyler and Travis at the Mariners game.

Tyler had to go to class that night, so I treated T&T to our favorite Thai eatery, Bai Pai.

Travis putting the nicely folded napkin on his head.

4 comments:

Ashley C. said...

I am thinking that John and I need to get up there eventually because I would so go from place to place eating with you and never make you feel guilty about it. (ok that was a really long sentence ) looks like fun. i bet you guys are great hosts! I so hope to find out one day.

Cheerfully Charmed said...

HAAAAY HENDERSON FAM!!! I'm so glad we found you guys!I'm excited to keep in touch with you guys better, and see what your up to! You guys look like your having so much fun!

CONGRATS on getting into nursing school! I'm totally jealous!

Brad and I just totally cracked up at Tyler's Clay looking hair! It's so long!

Good luck witch school and keep in touch!

Karlee and Brad

sterlingandbrandi said...

I miss that french toast. Mmmmm. And Bai Pai, my favorite restaurant of all time. And PS Lily has a picture with that same napkin on her head!

Casey said...

I got a job offer in Seattle last week. Sorry to say I turned it down but I have to say that I thought a lot longer about it then I would have since I knew it would take us closer to you guys.