Well, we made it. Tyler has officially finished his third year of school and I finished my first quarter of nursing school! If you had about 10 days off in between quarters and didn't have a job, what would you do with all your spare time? I bet you would spend it straightening your husbands hair with your flat iron. Tyler has been growing his hair out (and I have been trying to convince him to cut it) for about three months now. For some reason, he thought that it would look better if it was straighter. Wow, were we both wrong! Here are a couple of styles that we came up with:

This one I like to call his "panic at the disco" hair because it looks so punk rock.

To me, this one looks a cross between an 80's wig, teen wolf, and Tom Cuise's hair in Mission Impossible 2.

A back view

And here he is doing his best chimo impersonation. Who wouldn't want to hire this face and those stunning locks!
It's a hard life being jobless students!
12 comments:
Oh MY GOSH!!!! I just laughed harder that I have all year! Tyler, we need to talk..........
I think I look more like Billy Mitchell.
Wow! You really ARE married to Clay Aiken!! Love it!
DUDE NICE MULLETT
hot. good work stace.
i think you look like one of the indigo girls.
Some people are just born winners!
I take back all the aspirations I ever had for Sterling's hair with Japanese thermal hair straightening. That is obviously a bad, bad idea.
It is not often that I laugh out loud over a blog post. Nice work Stac--I'm seriously impressed with your styling skills.
The thing that kills me about all those pictures is that Tyler is still probably walking around with one of those do's, all while thinking about what else he can come up with to out-do the rest. Very impressive!
I loved the movie Teen Wolf!! :)
Dude, takes some serious skill to have so many looks. I would stick with the normal fro.... still laughing.
Post a Comment