Saturday, August 2, 2008

5 Years Later....

Today is our five year anniversary and we still love each other, which is a good thing I think.

8 comments:

Ashley C. said...

congrats you guys! we are glad you got married. we love the addition of stacy to the group!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! Here's to 50 more!

RETTJ16 said...

Congrats! How fast time goes!!

mandy & ben said...

Congrats!

You two up for an OC marathon this week? Maybe Monday night starting at 6? So we can get through 5 or 6... or 7?

Mandy

mandy & ben said...

Love the new title. I can't believe that I didn't go to the 20th aniv concert.

RETTJ16 said...

Tyler...i had to copy your picture of Derron and put it on our blog!! Too hard to resist sorry!:)

Tyler and Stacy: said...

Quite alright. Everyone should have a picture of Deron on their blog.

E.F.G. said...

i'm glad you two are married, and that i married one of your friends! tyler, i happen to think you're a very lucky man.