Trav Dogg hanging out at Golden Gardens after devouring his Paseo's sandwich at their new location (in a head-to-head matchup, however, he still chose Pike Place Chowder's crab roll as the "best sandwich ever invented.")
We hit up a game at Safeco -- M's lost...surprise.
We went on a little hike and The Unit stopped at every single blackberry bush to pick berries. He handpicked this photo to appear on the blog.
This is at the bottom of Snoqualmie Falls.
The top of the falls.
On Thursday morning we were flipping through channels and for some reason ended up on Martha Stewart's show. They were featuring this S'more cupcake from a local shop, so we decided to head over and try it out. Very tasty.

On Friday night Trav and I went to check these guys out at a concert in the park (that would be Pela).

This is Billy sprawled out on the stage after jumping backward off the amps and breaking his foot. Poor guy.
7 comments:
The Unit looks so happy with those berries. i haven't seen him smile like that since Bruce Springsteen introduced U2 into the rock and roll hall of fame.
concerning Pela, that billy has got to control himself on stage. He is too injury prone. He's like the JD of indie rock frontmen in that sense.
No wonder the Big Unit and Ster get along. An hour stroll in Discovery Park could turn into 5 hours with Sterling excited about wild blackberry bushes.
The Unit's getting soft! I swear he and the Dickweed make a perfect couple. And i think I could pinpoint the reason for the M's sucking this year to two words: Bill Bavasi. He was the director of minor league operations with the Dodgers while I was there. The guys a punk. He's the one that released me with a letter in the mail. The guy doesn't have a spine at all. Anyway, have fun with school starting back up. I'm with you...it's depressing.
if you introduced jason to pela--thanks. i <3 them. billy's broken foot is a little sad. does he do that often? john's comment had me wondering.
come to NYC. i need a playdate with stacy soon!
Jeff, Bavasi is a total putz. The guy has spent and spent and spent, yet still can't put together a decent team.
Erica, old Billy can get a bit rambuncuous on stage which has led to previous injuries. Earlier this year he jumped off the stage landing on a glass and cutting up his hand pretty good. They had to cancel a bunch of shows and he couldn't play guitar for about six weeks.
I've been on that hike... beautiful!
Looks like good times with the fam!
I seriously love that Tad picked that picture himself! I miss your family:(
Post a Comment