Sunday, August 24, 2008

Deron Gets Gold

Congratulations to Deron and Team USA for bringing home the gold from Beijing. I lost a lot of sleep getting up early in the morning to watch their games, but at 2:30 am this morning, it was all worth it to see Deron on the stand receiving his gold medal.

5 comments:

Jenny H said...

Blair was up until 3:30 am also. I love the Jazz, but I must not be dedicated enough - I went to bed before the first quarter ended.

Unknown said...

Hello, lovely Henderson's. We will be in your neck of the woods in two weekends time for the time honored tradition of attending BYU football. While our ugly mugs are not much to look at, we would love to see your shining faces! Are you up to introducing us to one of your many favorite places to eat? Or at least telling us which is best??

Tyler and Stacy: said...

Karen -- We heard you guys are coming and are looking forward to seeing you. And, of course, I'm looking forward to BYU trashing the UW.

Tyler and Stacy: said...

Tell Blair good work.

RETTJ16 said...

I love you Deron!!!