So excited about this post! Seriously excited!! Especially since my purse was STOLEN from my car this weekend and it was my favorite one. Not to worry though, I did go out and buy myself a new and cuter purse.
Are you guys coming out anytime soon? And how's nursing school going? I am scared to death to start.
3 comments:
what great taste you have. that is the exact one i choose as well. maybe we can both win it- or buy it for eachother. either way!
Oh boy...I need to enter my name quick.
So excited about this post! Seriously excited!! Especially since my purse was STOLEN from my car this weekend and it was my favorite one. Not to worry though, I did go out and buy myself a new and cuter purse.
Are you guys coming out anytime soon? And how's nursing school going? I am scared to death to start.
Post a Comment