This post reminds me of my favorite book: The Man Inside Me by Tobias Funke.
That was a good book... But I wanted to say, I think they are for girls? I hope...
Stacy forgot to note the obvious sarcasm, but I figured that since it was a comment coming from me, that was kind of implied.
Heyyyy Rett has that same hat but in Red!
So are you related to Bob Loblaw? Also, Mr. Never-Nude is our idol and I could totally see him wearing that hat with his cut-offs; in the shower.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This post reminds me of my favorite book: The Man Inside Me by Tobias Funke.
That was a good book... But I wanted to say, I think they are for girls? I hope...
Stacy forgot to note the obvious sarcasm, but I figured that since it was a comment coming from me, that was kind of implied.
Heyyyy Rett has that same hat but in Red!
So are you related to Bob Loblaw? Also, Mr. Never-Nude is our idol and I could totally see him wearing that hat with his cut-offs; in the shower.
Post a Comment