Tuesday, April 14, 2009

For the Ladies

I know Jill's heart will always belong to Memo, but many of the other female Jazz fans out there seem to like this guy. That's my little sis Tawni on the right, and Tiana's sis-in-law Courtney on the left. They met Korver at the MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice concert in Provo, and since Tawni is going to be embarrassed that I posted a picture of her in that outfit, I'll just throw out the disclaimer that concert goers were to dress in 80s attire. Apparently Hammer and Vanilla brought the house down. Yo, VIP, let's kick it!

8 comments:

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Oh HELL! I was so going to go to that concert and now I could just kick myself for not!!! I'm basically in love with Korver!

Oh...and you're sister is beautiful!

Brianne said...

So not fair.

Jenny H said...

NO freaking way.
I sure hope at least one of them got his number...and maybe want to share it with a married 30 year old with two kids...maybe.

Ashley C. said...

So. Freaking. Jealous. oh man.. i heart korver....

go jazz.

Jenny H said...

Tyler, I need another inspirational video or something...I don't think I'm strong enough to watch any more of AK dribbling like my daughter and missing lay-ups.
Especially against freaking Gasol.
Help.

Shay said...

what a babe!

RETTJ16 said...

trade his ass

Heidi Louise said...

My boyfriend Kyle is cheating on me? Oh it's so over!!!