Monday, April 6, 2009

Headed to Springfield

Congratulations to John Stockton (my favorite ball player of all-time) and Jerry Sloan on their recent inductions into the Basketball Hall of Fame.



WARNING: Video may induce an uncontrollable urge to cry.

3 comments:

john said...

so many memories. I watched Stockton break that assist record with big dave. They handed out these cards and I was nowhere near old enough to appreciate how awesome that was.
I will say, though I do believe Stockton is indeed "simply the best," that song really sucks. And Stockton was awesome. They should not go togther.

Cheerfully Charmed said...

We miss you guys this weekend! :(


{GO JAZZ}

Jenny H said...

Ah, the glory days... I miss them. Not as much whining and lame injuries.
Blair has his little card that he got at the game with his dad (where Stockton broke record), framed and hanging in our basement.
I like Stockton and all...but seriously, framed?