Thursday, July 9, 2009

#4!!!

This album:

Made by these guys:

Just debuted at #4 on the Billboard charts!

Wilco is one of my 2000's Holy Trinity bands (along with Radiohead and Arcade Fire). They've made some relatively successful albums in terms of record sales, and I had a good feeling that with this, their 7th album, they were really going to make some noise in the world of top 40 music. So, I was just reading through some music stuff and decided to check Billboard. And, amidst all the garbage that seems to populate said chart, there they were, the stalwarts of American rock.

Geez, I'm so excited right now I feel like I could cry.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Just remember to skip over song "#4." It's so damn annoying!

Tyler and Stacy: said...

Hey now, you know that's my favorite song!

Mandy Watson said...

I'll go I'll go I'll go I'll BUY FOR THEM!
They did it and we had something to do with it! Oh and song 4 is pretty rockin' tell Stacy what I tell Mandy... It's all part of a sequence and is best appreciated in that manner.

Mandy Watson said...

Oops... This is Ben didn't realize Mandy was signed in.

Melissa and Trevor said...

congrats to Tyler and Stacey on the law degree....and yes I am saying Stacey because when Trevor got his MBA and I stayed home with 2 kids, I earned it too!!! Hey we went private on our blog and need your email address so you can be a reader, can you email me melissadenham@cox.net, thanks!

john said...

Haven't listened yet... Because I haven't bought it yet. Which means I may be responsible for keeping them out of the three spot. Sorry tweedy. I'll get it this week.