Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's official, I'm a nurse.



Alright, so I'm officially an LPN, and it's just a stepping stone to where I want to be, but I just found out today that I passed my boards. What a terrifying experience. Apparently you don't have to know anything about nursing to pass the NCLEX. You just have to look at the answers and decide which one seems like it could potentially be the answer to the question asked above, despite the fact that you have little idea what the question is asking. Or you could convince yourself that "B" is more fitting than "A" because you chose "A" last time. Or you could just ask yourself, "what would Jesus do with this question?" This was my approach and it worked so maybe I should write a book on "how to pass the NCLEX." I think it would be a best seller.

7 comments:

E.F.G. said...

Congratulations! That's awesome. If I were sick, I'd definitely want you taking care of me.

Meg said...

Yay! Congratulations! I knew you'd do great. Now come to Chicago and be my personal nurse in about 4 weeks?

Stacy said...

Meg, just say when and I'll be there!

And Erica, I wouldn't even want me to be my nurse. Thanks though, you're sweet.

ghd3 said...

well done. Congratulations!

Mandy Watson said...

Hey Stacy! I've sent you a couple texts this weekend, wondering if you got them? Anyway, mainly wondering when our next FNL date would be? Ben and I could do tomorrow or Tuesday night if you want... Let us know!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Baaaaaaaaa! Congrats!

Heidi Louise said...

Or maybe I should fly out to Seattle the weekend before I take my NCLEX and you can coach me? Seriously... congratulations! I'm so proud of you!