
So we just got back from seeing this movie with some friends, and all the while I had several questions running through my head: Did I really just crash an unofficial girls night to see this movie? Did I really just see this on opening night? Was I really the first in line at 9:30pm for a 10pm showing?
Uh...it's a movie about Julia-freaking-Child, of course I did!
4 comments:
Julia was one big ass chick but damn could she baste a fine turkey.
I'm so glad to hear you liked 500 days of summer! I've heard mixed opinions but I'm pretty set on seeing it now!
And call me out of the loop...but I don't know what Julie and Julia is...
:/
I really liked it! I just saw online too that her name was released as having been a spy too - but I'm no totally convinced.
I just have to say that this is one of my most favorite movies. I LOVED IT!
Post a Comment