Monday, April 27, 2009

happy 30th birthday!

Today Tyler is three decades old. We just ate some sushi and now Tyler is going to finish his day sitting in a classroom.

Happy Birthday Hendu! I hope it was a good one.

And now a little tribute to the birthday boy....






Isn't he handsome?

12 comments:

Shana said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! The girls just left you a Cheetalicious message on your phone.

Jenny H said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! Hope you feel better about it than I did. Maybe the Jazz will win and make it even better.

sterlingandbrandi said...

Happy birthday Ty! That picture with lil' Lil is so cute! (and I love the nickname you came up with if you can't tell...)

Ashley C. said...

Happy Birthday Hendu!Hope it was great.. (sounds like it...sitting in class??) Hope you do some real celebrating too!
We miss you guys!

Kysha said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!!

john said...

oh, so happy you were born. hope you didn't spend the evening watching the jazz.
that picture of you and gardner on the sub will be perfect for the cover of your techno album.

RETTJ16 said...

Happy Birthday mulaka! Like Jack Burton always says "Yes sir, the check is in the mail"

Tyler and Stacy: said...

Thank you all.

Jane said...

Happy Birthday Hendu. Welcome to the 30 club.

Heidi Louise said...

Happy Belated Hendu! I hope you had a great B-Day!! If it makes you feel better, I too get to sit in class next week on my 30th.

RETTJ16 said...

Happy birthday!!!! We love you!!

sterlingandbrandi said...

Hey Ty we just got your graduation announcement and I probably won't remember to say anything tomorrow on the actual day, so CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I know you love school, but this has still got to be a good feeling! I will make sure we refer to you guys from her on out as Dr. and Mrs. Henderson. (j/k)