Since we are moving in two days, I have been spending my week making two piles: things to pack and things to get rid of. Our "things to get rid of" pile is so high at this point that it is nearly touching the ceiling. Today I started on our bedroom and came across this...
Yes, those are t-shirts, all of which were shoved under our bed. I just kept pulling more and more t-shirts out of what seemed like a never ending black hole. Most of them are sports: Utah Jazz, Cougar Football, Lassen College. Many of them are from Hawaii: University of Hawaii, Hawaii PD, etc., etc.
My question is, why does one need so many t-shirts if you NEVER even wear them?!? Many still have the tags attached to them!
I also came across this...
I like to call this the Leaning Tower of Polos
and lets not forget about these...
Could you say that my husband has a lot of clothes? Well, I've had enough! I am making him get rid of half of everything he owns tonight! If Tyler is in need of anymore t-shirts, polos, or dress shirts, I'll be sure to let you know.
I know this is a lame post....
9 comments:
This is an awesome post!!! If I made Ben get rid of half of everything he owns (clothing wise) he's freak! He considers his concert t-shirt's collector items... even if they've been worn several times. I LOVE the leaning tower of polo's!
1. NOT a lame post.
2. its true. i can not picture tyler showing wearing his shorts/t-shirt out but i hope if he ever does, he wears it to our house!
3. jason has a t-shirt stash too (but he wears his) and they don't fit in our apartment. when i think its time to get rid of one, he has 100 reasons why that's his favorite shirt.
4. tyler has a lot of clothes! you could open your own consignment shop.
where's the picture of my shoes?
Ha, we did the exact same thing tonite! Derrick has millions of shirts he never wears, but they hold some sentimental meaning to him. I nipped that in the bud and they're headed straight to Goodwill tomorrow. :)
K, well, Tyler is WRONG! He has certainly showed up friends' houses in tee shirts and shorts for dinner. In fact he doesn't even need the friends to be there to notice what he's wearing. I recall coming home once from church and he was sitting at the counter eating clam chowder and no one else was here!
Gotta love that boy!
I believe there are one or two or five of Tyler's tee shirts here in our very basement still! Shall I send them your way?
I have to say, I feel 80% sure that Tyler came over to our house in a tee shirt and basketball shorts to play tennis? - run Green Lake? And then stayed for some lunch and a BYU game perhaps?
I feel pretty sure it happened...
Brandi, I'm 81% sure that doesn't count! Of course I wore a t-shirt to run or play hoops, that's why I have them!
Cori has definitely seen me wear t-shirts and hoop shorts to her house, because that's pretty much all I wore in high school. Well, that and jogging pants. And Cor, if you have another '92 edition FABL t-shirt that my dad designed, I'll definitely take it off your hands. I just threw mine out and already feel bad!
No, Not lame.
Hilarious!
I didn't know a man could possibly own so many clothes.
Wow, Tyler...
Tyler has more clothes than I do... too bad we don't have the same taste, and they aren't girl clothes because I would love to benefit from half of someone's wardrobe. Way to make him downsize.... hopefully he never tries to make you!
Post a Comment